psql segmentation fault

От Stephen Ramsay
Тема psql segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I've been running Postgres on a Solaris 2.8 box for a long time.  Just upgraded to 7.0.3 and noticed the reappearance
ofa bug that I've seen before: psql segfaults on startup.

The problem is clearly and unmistakeably related to readline (psql -n works like a charm).  I've tried mucking around
withthe psql sources as well as recompiling readline (with and without curses) and recompiling ncurses (with and
withoutthe termcap fallback).  It just doesn't like any of this.

I would be happy to send a core file to anyone who's interested.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Stephen Ramsay
Senior Programmer

"By ratiocination, I mean computation" -- Hobbes