Re: Calling functions inside a function: behavior

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: Calling functions inside a function: behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 08:50:32AM -0300, Edipo Elder Fernandes de Melo wrote:

>     and, for my surprise, it take minutes to run. I read the documentation
> and I didn't found any coment abou this behavior. Can anyone explain this?
Cool, one more Brazilian in the list :)
I don't see any difference between calling the functions with a select
or a perform, except that with perform the return value is discarded.What version of PG are you running and what are
thosefunctions

written in (PL/pgSQL, PL/Tcl, PL/Perl)?Can you post a snippet of the functions here?
-Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -
http://www.brasileiro.net      http://www.sdl.usu.edu - Space Dynamics Lab, Developer