Re: Denying CREATE TABLE capability

От R D
Тема Re: Denying CREATE TABLE capability
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Unfortunately There is no way atleast i do not know of
such since you can not REVOKE this from users. I do
not know why The developers consider this as not so
inportant. This capability was in the todo list for
7.1 but was removed. I would like to see this feature
in postgres because I'm tyred dropping unnecessary
user tables. I'm also tired of hopeing to sse this and
atlast I'll migrate to another RDBMS :).

Rumen