Re: Pooling Connections with libpq

От Shaw Terwilliger
Тема Re: Pooling Connections with libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> As a general safety precaution I would close a connection after a
> timeout or N uses.

My application is running on the same host as PostgreSQL, so connection
timeouts should be rare (I guess this would only happen if a backend died).
Re-opening the connection after N uses sounds like a reasonable precaution
though.

(Hopefully my PGP signatures are correct this time.)

--
Shaw Terwilliger <sterwill@sourcegear.com>
SourceGear Corporation

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Pooling Connections with libpq
Сообщение: Re: Pooling Connections with libpq