Re: I've followed the faq and still getting too many clients errr

От newsreader@mediaone.net
Тема Re: I've followed the faq and still getting too many clients errr
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for your help... I just did that..
I'm still getting the error...within 1 minute
of restarting my mod_perl server

I doubt that I've reached that limit immediately.

Should I do make distclean first??

On Sun, Feb 18, 2001 at 08:22:24PM -0600, Dominic J. Eidson wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 newsreader@mediaone.net wrote:
>
> > I just change the following line in src/configure
> >     #define DEF_MAXBACKENDS 32
> >     #define DEF_MAXBACKENDS 100
> >
> > Did I do that right? After ./configure I check
> > src/include/config.h and see that previous number 32
> > has been changed to 100.
>
> ./configure --with-maxbackends=100
>
> Should do the job.
>

> --
> Dominic J. Eidson
>                                         "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli
> http://www.the-infinite.org/              http://www.the-infinite.org/~dominic/

Сообщение: Re: I've followed the faq and still getting too many clients errr
Сообщение: Re: I've followed the faq and still getting too many clients errr