Re: Solaris 8 compilation errors _OUTPUT

От J.Goodleaf
Тема Re: Solaris 8 compilation errors _OUTPUT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom,
This appears to have done it. Everything compiled properly; postgres
announced it was ready for install. (One minor hitch with "ar" not being in
my PATH... I have to say: Solaris is vastly more of a PITA than FreeBSD, the
only *NIX with which I have any familiarity. No ports tree in Sol8...)

Thx,
John