Re: Write to postgreSQL via ODBC?

От Andrew Gould
Тема Re: Write to postgreSQL via ODBC?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Neither, I would think.  The most probable cause is
that your driver is configured for read only access.

Open the ODBC Administration application. (I think
it's at C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ODBCAD32.EXE).  Select your
PostgreSQL driver and click on the configure button.

A window will popup with various configuration
options.  Under Options(Advanced), there should be a
button labelled "DataSource".  Click on the DataSource
button and look for a check box labelled "ReadOnly".
Make sure that "ReadOnly" is NOT checked.

Perform these steps for all PostgreSQL connections
that you have created.

I hope this helps,

Andrew Gould

--- Rudolf Potucek <potucek@acs1.acs.ucalgary.ca>