Re: Performance

От R D
Тема Re: Performance
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I think it will do.
I'm developing a web system based on PgSQL. My test
server is Cyrix 166MHz 16MB of RAM. My database has
few tables with over 1 milion rows and one of them has
almost 25 milions. With good indexes I can fetch data
form this table for less than 8-10 seconds.
But it depends on the number of connections and etc.
Your DB is small so my opinion is that your P133 will
do.

Rumen

--- Johan_Segern�s