Re: postgres limitation

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: postgres limitation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
OK, how is this?

These are the limits:

    Maximum size for a database?             unlimited (60GB databases exist)
    Maximum size for a table?                64 TB on all operating systems
    Maximum size for a row?                  unlimited in 7.1 and later
    Maximum size for a field?                1GB in 7.1 and later
    Maximum number of rows in a table?       unlimited
    Maximum number of columns in a table?    1600
    Maximum number of indexes on a table?    unlimited

    Of course, these are not actually unlimited, but limited to
    available disk space and memory/swap space.  Performance may
    suffer when these values get unusually large.