Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windows from Source?

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windows from Source?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 02:42:03PM -0600, Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:
> I just pulled a fresh copy from ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/latest/
> It's 1154726 bytes in size. I started an install on NT 4.0
>
> I'm installing on NT 4.0.

And it completed successfully (sorry I didn't make that clear)

Ross

От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windows from Source?
Сообщение: Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windowsfrom Source?