Please help with PostgreSQL

От Javier Reniz
Тема Please help with PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I experieced problems with programming interfaces into PostgreSQL 6.5.3
(Machine: Red Hat 6.2 Standard Edition - Sucessfully Installation). I
installed this software from sources and I configure tcl and odbc extensions
and php module for Web Development and it works fine!.

But, I need create a GUI-Based Client Program in C or C++ (with GTK or
Tcl/Tk)....

I tried to compile the examples about Programming Interfaces (libpq, libpq++)
from published book about postgres but it returns an error for each call to
library "libpq-fe.h".

I don�t know if the problem is about enviroment variables (I programming as
root and/or Postgres user) or is the compilation instruction (gcc -o program.c
program.o)

Please, help me with any tip about compilation instruction for Postgres
developments and/or enviroment or another problem that you guess. ;-)

Thanks in advance. -