Re: ColdFusion sez this is valid SQL

От David Merrill
Тема Re: ColdFusion sez this is valid SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 11:06:23AM +1100, Chris wrote:

> > > well, i just tried it on oracle 8i as well and it doesn't work there
> > > either, so i'm going with the theory that the CF people are just on crack

> >Isn't left() a Visual Basic thing?
>
> It's also a mysql thing.. don't know about VB..

It is a VB thing also. That would work in Acce

Oh, I can't bear to finish.

<choke> <gasp>
<wheeze>

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

Whenever you have need of anything,
Once in the month, and better when the moon is full,
You shall assemble in some secret place
And adore the spirit of Me
Who is Queen of all the Wise.
        -- from The Charge of the Goddess, Doreen Valiente