Re: [GENERAL] Japan pictures

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Japan pictures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I would like to mention that I met Tatsuo Ishii and Hiroshi Inoue while
> in Japan.  This was the first time I met them, though I have worked with
> them on PostgreSQL for many years.  Tatsuo is really the voice of
> PostgreSQL in Japan.  It was a real thrill.

I was thrilled to meet with you too. This is the first time ever for
us (all PostgreSQL users in Japan) to have one of cores visit to
Japan. This has been the plan in my mind since I have started to run a
local mailing list in Japan in 1995!

> There is a picture somewhere of the three of us.  Hopefully Tatsuo can
> find it.

Yes, I will upload soon.
--
Tatsuo Ishii

Сообщение: Re: Re: A mb problem in PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Re: A mb problem in PostgreSQL