Обсуждение: Japan pictures

Japan pictures

Дата:
I would like to mention that I met Tatsuo Ishii and Hiroshi Inoue while
in Japan.  This was the first time I met them, though I have worked with
them on PostgreSQL for many years.  Tatsuo is really the voice of
PostgreSQL in Japan.  It was a real thrill.

There is a picture somewhere of the three of us.  Hopefully Tatsuo can
find it.

Re: [GENERAL] Japan pictures

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> I would like to mention that I met Tatsuo Ishii and Hiroshi Inoue while
> in Japan.  This was the first time I met them, though I have worked with
> them on PostgreSQL for many years.  Tatsuo is really the voice of
> PostgreSQL in Japan.  It was a real thrill.

I was thrilled to meet with you too. This is the first time ever for
us (all PostgreSQL users in Japan) to have one of cores visit to
Japan. This has been the plan in my mind since I have started to run a
local mailing list in Japan in 1995!

> There is a picture somewhere of the three of us.  Hopefully Tatsuo can
> find it.

Yes, I will upload soon.
--
Tatsuo Ishii

Re: [GENERAL] Japan pictures

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> > There is a picture somewhere of the three of us.  Hopefully Tatsuo can
> > find it.
>
> Yes, I will upload soon.

Done.

http://www.sra.co.jp/people/t-ishii/Bruce/DSCN0295.JPG

From left to right: Hiroshi, Bruce, me.

More pictures are in:

http://www.sra.co.jp/people/t-ishii/Bruce/

Enjoy!
--
Tatsuo Ishii

RE: Japan pictures

От
"Hiroshi Inoue"
Дата:

I had a good time with Bruce and other PG users in Japan.
Great thanks to Bruce and Tatsuo.
It was also the first time for me to meet many of them.
Bruce has already met more PG users in Japan than I've met.:-)

Regards.
Hiroshi Inoue