Re: Re[2]: [Please vote for postgresql!!!]

От Bruno Dickhoff
Тема Re: Re[2]: [Please vote for postgresql!!!]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Matt,

here's some additional information about this issue, as quoted on the "recent news" of www.mycgiserver.com:

"2000-12-04 07:56:51 CET
As some people contacted us what was going on with the current survey (the PostgreSQL vote significantly decreased from
onesecond to another), we'd like to inform you, that, after some additional research, this correction from our side
turnedout to be unjustified.
The decrease was initially done because of a suspicion of mass-voting for the item in question. However, the
tremendiousvote increase for PostgreSQL was caused by a group of PostgreSQL supporters rather than abusive behavior."