Re: Re[2]: [Please vote for postgresql!!!]

От Bruno Dickhoff
Тема Re: Re[2]: [Please vote for postgresql!!!]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Matt,
thank you for the alert! I contacted the webmaster of mycgiserver.com and told him that we are disappointed because the
counterhas been resetted.

They reacted very quick and re-entered the right counter value again, so by now postgresql leads by 1552 (postgresql)
to1295 (mysql). They just try to keep multiple votes out of the counting, because it is technically possible to click
unlimitedtimes on the link. It would have been better to ensure that every user can only vote once...

The webmaster sent me a mail and apologizes for the hazzle. Nice guys...!

Best wishes,
Bruno Dickhoff
Moenchengladbach, Germany