Some workds about version info

От Aleksander Rozman - Andy
Тема Some workds about version info
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I installed last package of postgresql 7.0.3 on my machine. I will use it
to connect to it with Java jdbc. So I tried jdbc-pg package with
JDataStore's (Borland's) JDBC Explorer. It finally connected, but there was
problem with version info. It showed driver version 7.0 (JDBC), and
database 6.5.2. Is this database version correct. I had installed this
version (package) before I think. I did update as told in instructions, but
it's still showing wrong version.  Oh yeah output of this explorer is also
weird, but this is probably off topic, right?

I hope someone can help.
Andy

P.S. I really don't care what version it is, just that it will work OK,
when I need it...

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy@kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy@atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *