Re: regression failure/UnixWare7.1.1/current sources

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: regression failure/UnixWare7.1.1/current sources
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> [001029 14:32]:
> Larry Rosenman writes:
>
> > Would the timezone change last night be causing this?
>
> The "timestamp" failure, yes.  The "geometry", no.  Geometry simply needs
> a new expected file, but unfortunately they're not the same for "cc" and
> "gcc"...
Hmm. I wonder why cc and gcc are doing different math.  Wierd.

I suspect it might have to do with what gcc was compiled on (7.0.x of
UW).   Can we make 2 expected files and have the map file figure it
out?

As to the timestamp, can we make a note that on timechange sundays
don't run the regression test? :-)

LER

--
Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 972-414-9812 (voice) Internet: ler@lerctr.org

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: checking new server ...
От: "Kevin O'Gorman"
Сообщение: Re: I believe it will (was Re: Hmm, will this do?)