Re: About the pid and opts files

От Brian E Gallew
Тема Re: About the pid and opts files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Then <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> spoke up and said:
> Chris Bitmead <chrisb@nimrod.itg.telstra.com.au> writes:
> > Aren't there other things like pg_database that survive this problem?
> Er, have you dug into the code that does the initial access of
> pg_database?  I want to get rid of that kluge, not add more...

This is why Ingres and Oracle (and probably others) use a text
parameter file to start up their databases.

| JAVA must have been developed in the wilds of West Virginia.      |
| After all, why else would it support only single inheritance??    |
| Finger geek@cmu.edu for my public key.                            |

Сообщение: Re: Re: Call for port testing on fmgr changes -- Results!
Сообщение: Re: Re: Call for port testing on fmgr changes --Results!