Re: RE:

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: RE:
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 02:20:41PM +0100, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to do the same thing here at work, and I've looked at the mail list archives.
>
> There's a reference to dbf2psql in a couple of messages, but can anyone point me to  a resource for it please.

Hmm, all I can find is a program called dbf2pg. It was originally a
dbf->mSQL tool, with pgsql syntax grafted on. That's in the Debian
linux distro.  The package can be found at:

http://www.debian.org/Packages/unstable/misc/dbf2pg.html

Links to the source tarball are at the bottom of that page.

While hunting this up, I tripped over:

http://home.snafu.de/wehe/apps_db.html

which lists another xbase tool:

http://w3.man.torun.pl/~makler/prog/pg2xbase/