Re: What distribution?

От Stephane Bortzmeyer
Тема Re: What distribution?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 25 May 2000, at 18 h 56, the keyboard of "planx plnetx"
<planetx2100@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Help me I don't wanna run the debian whith his diabolique
> dselect & apt-get!!!!

I run PostgreSQL on Debian without problems, it's much simpler than on Tru64, it works fine and I seize the opportunity
tocongratulate the Debian maintainer of the package, Oliver Elphick, which does a lot of work to hide PostgreSQL's
annoyances(such as upgrades from one version to another).

PS: I don't use dselect.