Re: OID output problems

От surfer girl
Тема Re: OID output problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the code. I tried the code, and it works fine (no errors) except instead of getting an image output, it
outputs"/tmp/php08543baa" to the browser or something similar (just like my code). Am I missing something where I
shouldbe transferring a temp file to something web-readable - or is my Postgres doing something funny? Sorry if this
soundsdense but I've followed a number of examples and I thought the actual image was supposed to be sent directly to
thebrowser using pg_loreadall.

Thanks again!

Get YourName@getitgear.com email Today!
Visit http://mail.getitgear.com