Re: OID output problems

От Robert B. Easter
Тема Re: OID output problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 02 May 2000, surfer girl wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for the code. I tried the code, and it works fine (no errors) except instead of getting an image output, it
outputs"/tmp/php08543baa" to the browser or something similar (just like my code). Am I missing something where I
shouldbe transferring a temp file to something web-readable - or is my Postgres doing something funny? Sorry if this
soundsdense but I've followed a number of examples and I thought the actual image was supposed to be sent directly to
thebrowser using pg_loreadall.

Try recompiling php 4.0RC1 or whatever is current with the latest Apache
source (1.3.12).  I'm thinking maybe you are not running php as compiled into
the server.

You can install Apache first as normal and make sure that all of its bin
files are on the PATH so that apxs is available.  Then compile php (this is how
I did it):

./configure --with-apxs --with-pgsql --without-mysql --with-xml
--enable-track-vars
make
make install

Then check your httpd.conf file:
    LoadModule php4_module libexec/libphp4.so
    AddModule mod_php4.c
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    AddType application/x-httpd-source .phps

Good luck.

От: surfer girl
Сообщение: Re: OID output problems
От: "Anand Raman"
Сообщение: Re: postgresql7.0 jdbc driver