Re: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> If the point's not to be competitive with other free or low cost options,
> is there any point at all?
>
> Is it time for me to apologize for having high standards?

We have to be realistic.  It is no good to have one command that has 100
fancy capabilities while 100 other commands are broken or are more
important.

Doesn't mean we don't do a great job, but that sometimes it is not worth
it considering the other things we can be doing.

If you are suggesting we don't follow that plan, I have to disagree.

Pennsylvania19026