Re: What do you think?

От Terry Jarrard
Тема Re: What do you think?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 08:49 AM 5/4/2000 +0200, Jurgen Defurne wrote:
>I think they can stand next to each other, and the price can't be beat.

Thanks for the reply!  Your response was welcome.

Can anyone else give me their opinion of PostgreSQL?
I need both pluses and minuses that you've had with it.

Like I said before, this looks like a great product, but I have to convince
others of my opinion.

again, if you don't want to post your replies to the list, please email me at
jarrard@webzone.net or AE-Kamylon@aephirsden.com

again. thanks!

terry