Re: make installcheck-world in a clean environment

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: make installcheck-world in a clean environment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
06.04.2018 09:19, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
To avoid overheating of this pretty hot discussion, I would like just to propose "a more elaborated fix" (for REL_10_STABLE and master).
In fact, when we perform "make installcheck" it not only requires us to build ecpg, but it also rebuilds libpostgres, libpgport and libpq (for installcheck-world).
I believe that the larger testing surface (coverage), the better, so using installed assets (libs, headers) is more useful.
In hope to keep a lid on this explosive topic, I propose the improved fix.

Best regards,
------
Alexander Lakhin
The Russian Postgres Company