Re: Trouble with FETCH_COUNT and combined queries in psql

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: Trouble with FETCH_COUNT and combined queries in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
    Fabien COELHO wrote:

> I added some stuff to extract embedded "\;" for pgbench "\cset", which has
> been removed though, but it is easy to add back a detection of "\;", and
> also to detect select. If the position of the last select is known, the
> cursor can be declared in the right place, which would also solve the
> problem.

Thanks, I'll extract the necessary bits from your patch.
I don't plan to go as far as injecting a DECLARE CURSOR inside
the query, but rather just forbid the use of the cursor in
the combined-queries case.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité
Twitter: @DanielVerite

Сообщение: Re: Regression test PANICs with master-standby setup on samemachine
Сообщение: Re: Regression test PANICs with master-standby setup on samemachine