Re: unable to add or delete from table

От imad
Тема Re: unable to add or delete from table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
What do the logs say when you are stuck? Can you afford a restart BTW ???

--Imad
www.EnterpriseDB.com

On 11/3/06, Tomeh, Husam <htomeh@firstam.com> wrote:

> Check if the table is being locked by querying the pg_locks system view,
> and resolve any locking if exists.
>
> --
>   Husam

containinformation that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
itto the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is
strictlyprohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the
messageand delete the original message immediately thereafter.