SPI functions to work with the Execution Plan

От Osmel Barreras Piñera
Тема SPI functions to work with the Execution Plan
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for answering:

I am a member of the PostgreSQL development community here in Cuba. My proposal is to develop an extension to
PostgreSQLthat allows query execution using multiple threads. The central idea is to get the execution plan ready to
run,but send him to run with the same postgres executor concurrently with the help of a C library that handles the job
withthe user-level threads and kernel level.
I would appreciate any solution or suggestion that you could help me to fulfill this goal.
Is there any query to return the plan or any similar data structure?

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS
EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com