Re: PostgreSQL Server Crash using plPHP or PL/Perl

От Ian Barwick
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Server Crash using plPHP or PL/Perl
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2006/7/11, Carl M. Nasal II <cnasal@bmaenterprises.com>:
(...)
> Any ideas of what is causing the server to crash will be helpful.
>
> Below are the lines from the PostgreSQL serverlog file when the crash occurs:
> LOG:  server process (PID 29153) exited with exit code 255
> LOG:  terminating any other active server processes
> WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
(...)

It would be helpful if you provided the PostgreSQL version you're
using as well as details of the OS and possibly the hardware.

I've seen this kind of error in connection with hardware errors
(typically bad RAM or severe hard disk errors). Have you attempted
replicating this problem on another system to confirm / exclude this
as a possible cause?

Ian Barwick

--
http://sql-info.de/index.html