Re: News moderation

От Guillaume Smet
Тема Re: News moderation
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> Who is moderating news at the moment? I'm getting complainst again as
> submissions aren't showing up.
>
> We need a better system for this. Any suggestions (that don't involve
> me doing it all)?

I don't know what's the current workflow but here is the only method
working for us at Open Wide for project/person validation on our
forge:
- an email to the validators for each new request,
- an email to the validators as soon as the request is approved,
- a reminder email each night if there are pending requests.

This way, nobody can think that the requests have been validated by
others. It works pretty well.

--
Guillaume