Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Teach tuplesort.c about "top N" sorting, in which only the first

От Guillaume Smet
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Teach tuplesort.c about "top N" sorting, in which only the first
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> No, you can turn on trace_sort and track it from watching the log.
> If pgfouine hasn't got something for that already, I'd be surprised.

Well, it hasn't. I never used trace_sort so i didn't think of
implementing something to use it. I'll take a look at it for the next
versions to see if I can do something useful.

If anyone has suggestions/needs on this point, they are welcome.

--
Guillaume