Re: 8.3 Logging Question

От Chris Hoover
Тема Re: 8.3 Logging Question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> [...]
> log_destination = 'syslog,csvlog'               # Valid values are
> combinations of

This is kind of strange. It should be syslog or csvlog. It shouldn't be
both of them. Or am I wrong ?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

The documentation stated you could log to multiple destinations by comma separating them.

Since this is my personal test area, I'm looking at both types of logging.  I am very interested in being able to load the logs into a table so that I can do further mining on them, so I am testing the csvlog.  I have also been wanting to try the syslog feature for the logs, so I am testing this also.  Really nice to have the option to send the logs to multiple outlets.

HTH.

Chris