help with query

От Chris Hoover
Тема help with query
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I need a little bit of help.  I need to use sql to pull any tables that have the a foreign key referencing a given tables primary key.

So far I have come up with the listed query.  It works great for single column primary keys, but if a table has a multi column primary key, it is returning to many rows.  How can I get it to work for tables with multi-column primary keys as well as single column primary keys?

Thanks,

Chris

select    a.relname as table_name,
    c.attname as column_name,
    w.typname as domain_name
from    pg_class a,
    pg_constraint b,
    pg_attribute c,
    pg_type w
where    a.oid = b.conrelid
and    c.atttypid = w.oid
and    c.attnum = any (b.conkey)
and    a.oid = c.attrelid
and    b.contype = 'f'
and    a.relkind = 'r'
and    c.attname in (    select    z.attname
            from    pg_class x,
                pg_constraint y,
                pg_attribute z
            where    x.oid = y.conrelid
            and    z.attnum = any (y.conkey)
            and    x.oid = z.attrelid
            and    y.contype = 'p'
            and    x.relname = 'table' ) ;

Сообщение: Re: adding a user with the permission to create trimmed users
Сообщение: Re: adding a user with the permission to create trimmed users