Re: Where are aliases stored?

От Chris Hoover
Тема Re: Where are aliases stored?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks, but this does not meet my needs.

Is there not a way to query the pg_ catalog views and get a listing of views with columns (by alias name)?

i.e.

create view asdf as
select xyz as test1 from bogus_table;

I need a query that says:
view|column|alias
asdf|xyz|test1

Thanks,

Chris

On 4/11/07, Robert Treat < xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
On Wednesday 11 April 2007 16:14, Chris Hoover wrote:
> I'm trying to pull a listing of views with the columns and column aliases.
> However, I must be blind, and can't find what system view has the alias for
> the columns of the view.  Would someone please enlighten me.

See pg_catalog.pg_views.definition.

--
Robert Treat

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Increasing the shared memory