Re: dbsize.so for PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0

От Chris Hoover
Тема Re: dbsize.so for PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Mr. VanIngen,

There are native PostgreSQL dbsize commands in 8.1.  Check out http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/functions-admin.html for more details.  Hopefully these will meet your needs if you don't get a better answer.

Chris