Re: vacuumdb -a -f

От Chris Hoover
Тема Re: vacuumdb -a -f
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You might want to try doing a reindexdb -a -e (reindexdb is in the
contrib directory of your pg source).  The first time I ran this, I
gained back a significant amount of space.

I now run a vacuumdb -v -f -a and then a reindexdb -a -e every weekend
to have PostgreSQL give back as much space as it can.  I have ended up
doing this do to space and i/o constraints.

Give the reindexdb script a try and see if you don't get your space back.

HTH,

Chris