Any way to see what queries are currently running?

От Chris Hoover
Тема Any way to see what queries are currently running?
Дата
Re: Any way to see what queries are currently running?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Any way to see what queries are currently running?  (adey <adey11@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
I'm running 7.3.4.  Is there anyway to see the actual sql being run by
the database via a query?  I am having some problems with long running
load causing querires from our reporting system.  I have sql logging
turned on to log the sql statements to my postgres.log file.  However,
these reporting queries do not appear to be logging the entire query.
I am only getting the select clause (and I'm not sure if it's all of
it) but no from or where clause.

Can I pull these queries out from postgres?

Thanks,

Chris