Help converting constraint triggers

От Chris Hoover
Тема Help converting constraint triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I need some help understanding how to convert constraint triggers to
normal foreign keys.  I have several of them in my database that a
previous dba created.  Since they don't show up in most PostgreSQL
tools, they are becoming a real pain to deal with.

Here is an example of on of the constraint triggers:
CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER sys_user_group_id_fkey
    AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE ON sys_user
    FROM sys_group
    NOT DEFERRABLE INITIALLY IMMEDIATE
    FOR EACH ROW
    EXECUTE PROCEDURE "RI_FKey_check_ins" ('sys_user_group_id_fkey',
'sys_user', 'sys_group', 'UNSPECIFIED', 'group_id', 'group_id');

I believe this is the same as the foriegn key definition,

alter table sys_user
  add constraint sys_user_group_id_fkey foreign key(group_id)
  references sys_group(group_id)
  not deferrrable;

Is this correct?  If not, how would be proper foreign key be defined?

Thanks,

Chris