Re: Pg_upgrade error could not load library from 7.14/8.4 to 10.10version

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Pg_upgrade error could not load library from 7.14/8.4 to 10.10version
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 19/9/19 4:57 μ.μ., Tom Lane wrote:
> Ekaterina Amez <ekaterina.amez@zunibal.com> writes:
"/usr/lib/postgresql/8.4/lib/plpgsql.so":/usr/lib/postgresql/8.4/lib/plpgsql.so: undefined symbol: SPI_push

> This error is clearly due to trying to load the 8.4 version of plpgsql.so
> into the v10 server.

Yup, in the log, right after the "undefined symbol: SPI_push" ERROR there are entries about logical replication, those
couldnot have come from the 8.4 server. Arghhh I didn't watch close enough. Thanx

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead

Сообщение: Re: Pg_upgrade error could not load library from 7.14/8.4 to 10.10 version
Сообщение: Re: Pg_upgrade error could not load library from 7.14/8.4 to 10.10version