Re: Get a list of ALL tables

От adey
Тема Re: Get a list of ALL tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This usually does it for me:-

select *

from

-- information_schema.tables

pg_catalog.pg_tables

--WHERE

-- table_schema = 'public'

--ORDER BY

-- table_name

On 11/20/07, Kevin Kempter <kevin@kevinkempterllc.com> wrote:
Sorry, I meant to send this to the list:

We have a handful of tables that are quite large and take several hours to
vacuum. We're managing these large tables by using cron via a schedule that
accounts for system load. I want to pull the list of all tables and exclude
these large tables from the list, then run the vacuum on the remaining tables
once a week to avoid transaction ID wraparound failures.

/Kevin

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq