Re: High Avaliable in the PostgreSQL.

От adey
Тема Re: High Avaliable in the PostgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
HP was providing CA (Continuous Access) software that was claimed to provide WAN SAN replication by repeating IO in exactly the sequence it was generated on the master, to the slave. SO while there was a delay, updates on the slave would be sequentially intact, providing a good level of integrity for database rollback on the slave in the event of recovery on the slave / DR system. I'm not sure this would be sufficient for 99.9% uptime though, as there would be some startup requirements on the slave.