Re: Use Jobs

От adey
Тема Re: Use Jobs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Where can I find instructions to get it working please Jim?
I have Postgres and PGAdmin installed but I've not been able to get it working.

On 11/14/06, Jim C. Nasby <jim@nasby.net> wrote:
Right now the only job scheduling utility for PostgreSQL is the job
agent that was written by the pgAdmin folks. Or of course you could use
your OS's built-in scheduling.

--
Jim Nasby                                            jim@nasby.net
EnterpriseDB      http://enterprisedb.com       512.569.9461 (cell)