PostgreSQL Installer for Windows: No buffer space available

От Jana Nguyen
Тема PostgreSQL Installer for Windows: No buffer space available
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi there,

I am running PostgreSQL Installer for Windows v.-8.0.3.  It is giving
me the following error when I tried to add a new table:

 "No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?)"

When I do an uninstall of postgresql-8.0.3 it seems not to fully
uninstall the software, how do I completely removed all instances of
it?

thanks.