Re: Error XX000 After pg11 upgrade

От Simon Windsor
Тема Re: Error XX000 After pg11 upgrade
Дата
Re: Error XX000 After pg11 upgrade  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi

The Full system used to in an Oracle DB and was ported to Postgres 9.5
about 2+ years ago, and partitioned using inheritance tables.

Since then pg_upgrade has been used to upgrade to pg10 (with apt upgrade
to take to 10.5 occasionally).

Last week, pg_upgrade was againn used to upgrade to pg11.4.

Since then, large bulk inserts of configuration changes are failing with
this Error, but adhoc and small changes are working ok.

The actual error is reported by a Java process

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: cache lookup failed
for type 22079
   Where: SQL statement "insert into configObjectsFull_2019 values (new.*)"
PL/pgSQL function configobjectsfull_insert_trigger() line 28 at SQL
statement
     at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2310)
     at

The DB Tableand Trigger are attached.

As you can see, the id and timestamp are set on insert, and are used to
determine the partition used.

This issue started after the upgrade to pg11, pg10 and pg9 had no problems.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Simon

--
Simon Windsor

Eml: simon.windsor@cornfield.me.uk
Tel: 01454 617689
Mob: 0755 197 9733

“There is nothing in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and he who considers
priceonly is that man's lawful prey.”

Вложения