Re: uncommitted xmin 3100586 from before xid cutoff 10339367 needs to be frozen

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: uncommitted xmin 3100586 from before xid cutoff 10339367 needs to be frozen
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2024-03-22 at 16:07 +0530, Vijaykumar Jain wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 at 15:39, Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2024-03-22 at 13:41 +0530, Daulat wrote:
> > > We are unable to take the backup of our database. While taking backup we are getting the same error.
> > >
> > > psql: error: connection to server at "localhost" (::1), port 5014 failed: FATAL:  pg_attribute catalog is missing
1attribute(s) for relation OID 2662

> > Then you got severe data corruption.  This is the index "pg_class_oid_index",
> > and corrupted metadata make recovery difficult.
> >
> > If I were you, I would seek professional help.
> > But first, stop working with this database immediately.
> > Stop the server and take a backup of all the files in the data
> > directory.
>
> Do we have an option that op has a replica running and the bug has not propagated to the replica

No.  Feel free to check on the standby, it should have the same problem.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL as advanced job queuing system
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL as advanced job queuing system