Re: Files on their way

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Files on their way
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 04:48 AM, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai
wrote:

> -On [20031111 20:42], Andreas Grabmüller (webmaster@letzplay.de) wrote:
>> Well, I have uploaded it, it's just not really working ;)
>> http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org/en/index.htm
>
> The CSS is messed up for Opera.

Also, I believe (at least earlier versions) of Opera share a CSS
parsing bug with MSIE4/5. This bug is exploited to compensate for
MSIE's different interpretation of the CSS box model, and I may have to
massage the CSS a bit for Opera in this case. I don't know if this
particular behavior is responsible for what your seeing.

On a better note, the version I'm seeing at
http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org/en/index.htm matches what I'm seeing
locally. May have been a cache issue on my end, as I don't know if
Andreas has had time to put up the files I sent. I'll do some testing
in Opera tonight after work.

Michael