fix the spelling mistakes of comments

От Liu, Huailing
Тема fix the spelling mistakes of comments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi, everyone

When reading the codes in file src/backend/replication/syncrep.c,

I have found two spelling mistakes of comments.

First

/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*

* syncrep.c

*

* Synchronous replication is new as of PostgreSQL 9.1.

*

* If requested, transaction commits wait until their commit LSN are

* acknowledged by the synchronous standbys.

*

* This module contains the code for waiting and release of backends.

* All code in this module executes on the primary. The core streaming

* replication transport remains within WALreceiver/WALsender modules.

I think the word marked should be 'releasing'.

Second

/*

* Walk the specified queue from head.  Set the state of any backends that

* need to be woken, remove them from the queue, and then wake them.

* Pass all = true to wake whole queue; otherwise, just wake up to

* the walsender's LSN.

*

* Must hold SyncRepLock.

*/

static int

SyncRepWakeQueue(bool all, int mode)

I think the word marked should be 'Wake'.

Attached patch fixed them.

--

以上

Liu Huailing

Liu Huailing

Development Department III

Software Division II

Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)

ADDR.: No.6 Wenzhu Road, Software Avenue,

       Nanjing, 210012, China

TEL  : +86+25-86630566-8439

COINS: 7998-8439

FAX  : +86+25-83317685