Re: Unable to connect remotely

От jayknowsunix@gmail.com
Тема Re: Unable to connect remotely
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Be advised, at least my experience, that many linux builds require certain "undocumented" configuration options. At least some of them are hard to find, and configure --help doesn't always show them. Without those, things do get put in different locations than where the rpm's do. Also, make sure you remove the current rpms. You might just want to do the remove, and reinstall the binaries anyway at first.

Sent from my iPad