Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL server terminated by signal 11

От Daniel Caune
Тема Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL server terminated by signal 11
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Actually ulimit is unlimited for user postgres and when the server was terminated the memory used was not that much
comparedto the machine capacity:

Mem:   2075860k total,  1663520k used,   412340k free,     5620k buffers
Swap:   369452k total,        0k used,   369452k free,  1626176k cached

I feel a bit lost, because it was running pretty well for the last couple months.  This table is a data stage table
wheresome data are imported in from OLTP databases, this every day.  Indexes are dropped before inserting data and
createdwhen insertion has finished.  The structure didn't change since a while.

Regards,

--
Daniel